Sunday 10 November 2013

Home cooking ❤️


I recently went back to work on a part time basis but it might as well be full time, I always feel so rushed to get everything done from when I get home in the afternoon right up until bedtime, so home cooking has not been top of my list which I really dislike as I love home cooking, not only does it taste better, it makes me feel better inside.

I tried out this recipie for Kavan on Friday using a few left over veg and some cream cheese and I am pleased to say he loved it! He made, Mmmmm sounds as a signal for more.

Here is the recipie:

Put on to boil a portion of pasta or more if required, bring to the boil and add in peas and a few brocolli trees, bring to the boil and simmer until cooked.

Sautee 1 small onion or leek
Add 1 small courgette grated with a knob of butter and leave to go soft
Once soft add a handful of spinach and wilt, add half a tub of cream cheese and stir until melted.
Add the drained pasta, broccoli and peas, stir and serve :)

My Mums Shoes x












No comments:

Post a Comment