Sunday 19 January 2014

A Silent Sunday.......... Part 1


Today has been a lovely quiet day, playing outside & cooking up some homemade quick easy food. The sun is shining and my garden looks like it's coming back to life however it occurred to me that there are not many visitors in our garden so I'm looking forward to buying a bird feeding kit from the RSPB. My son loves watching birds so this is a great way to attract them. 

It felt so refreshing to finally go outside and enjoy it instead of shivering back indoors to central heating. Kavan was kept amused with just a football and his ride on car, giving me the opportunity to sit and take 5 in the fresh air, cup of tea in hand and plan my summer garden. 

Here are some of the beautiful pictures I snapped in the garden. 







My Mums Shoes x

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, we love being outside too. Rain or shine :)

    ReplyDelete